Sunday, September 21, 2014
Monday, September 15, 2014
Let the gClassFolders Add-On help you utilize the collaborative tools,
we all love in Google, more effectively with your students.
The Goal is to:
Create class folder sets to access and manage the workflow between you and your students.
Please bring your personal email information, or several KIS student names and email addresses for some of your students. This hand-on session will get you started.
Monday, September 1, 2014
Pages is a great word processor, but it makes sharing cross-platforms difficult. Google Docs, however, has more powerful features, and is much easier to share to others.
The Goal of this session is to improve communication, collaboration, and quality of feedback.
- Title document (Click Untitled Document in the top right corner)
- Sharing options (Share button > Invite people to doc or Change who has access)
- Page orientation, margins, page color (File > Page Setup)
- Titles and headings (Toolbar)
- Add a link (Insert > Link)
- More fonts... (Toolbar > More fonts...)
- Table of contents (Insert > Table of contents)
- Inserting a drawing (Insert > Drawing)
- Drag images into doc (Insert > Image)
- Equations (Insert > Equations > New equation > Greek letters, Misc operations, Relations, Math operations, or Arrows)
- Table (Table > Insert table > Choose number of boxes)
- Customizing the table (Right click > Table properties)
- Research (Tools > Research)
- Export (File > Download as)
- Revision history (File > See revision history > Restore this revision)
- Translate document (Tools > Translate document > Choose a language)
- Customize character or word preferences (Tools > Preferences)
- Suggested Editing (Pencil icon > Editing, Suggesting, or Viewing)
- Add-ons (Add-ons > Get add-ons)
What you can create with these features:
Goals: Create comments under C1 Reporting Term in GradeBook Learn how to create a Comment Bank in GradeBook Target Audience: This s...
Thursday March 9, 2017 09:00 - 16:00 Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre Steve Katz & Ben Summerton How can we make profess...
This year, my school purchased not one, not two, but five 3D printers. All of them, the same model, the XYZ DaVinci Duo printer . As a...
This professional development session, designed and created by Rick Mallon, has been created for our educators and business staff at Korea ...
This is week 2 of >_automatic and we are creating some interesting Automator workflows. Throughout the week we will continue to post som...
This week, we are focusing on some quick tips to get your Mac running at it's best. The focus for the session includes speeding up your...
We are pumped on Google Forms at KIS!! Some of the topics this workshop will cover are: Customizing Forms Adding photos and ...
This session is a very brief remix of the Learning 2 Asia extended session " Understanding Parenting in a Time of Constant Connectio...
This week Tech Bytes presents Preview. Preview is the image viewer and PDF viewer of the OS X operating system. You will be learn how t...
Next week's Tech Bytes will focus on improving your overall efficiency with G oo gl e Dr i v e. Come to the 20 minute session, e...