Sunday, September 21, 2014
Monday, September 15, 2014
Let the gClassFolders Add-On help you utilize the collaborative tools,
we all love in Google, more effectively with your students.
The Goal is to:
Create class folder sets to access and manage the workflow between you and your students.
Please bring your personal email information, or several KIS student names and email addresses for some of your students. This hand-on session will get you started.
Monday, September 1, 2014
Pages is a great word processor, but it makes sharing cross-platforms difficult. Google Docs, however, has more powerful features, and is much easier to share to others.
The Goal of this session is to improve communication, collaboration, and quality of feedback.
- Title document (Click Untitled Document in the top right corner)
- Sharing options (Share button > Invite people to doc or Change who has access)
- Page orientation, margins, page color (File > Page Setup)
- Titles and headings (Toolbar)
- Add a link (Insert > Link)
- More fonts... (Toolbar > More fonts...)
- Table of contents (Insert > Table of contents)
- Inserting a drawing (Insert > Drawing)
- Drag images into doc (Insert > Image)
- Equations (Insert > Equations > New equation > Greek letters, Misc operations, Relations, Math operations, or Arrows)
- Table (Table > Insert table > Choose number of boxes)
- Customizing the table (Right click > Table properties)
- Research (Tools > Research)
- Export (File > Download as)
- Revision history (File > See revision history > Restore this revision)
- Translate document (Tools > Translate document > Choose a language)
- Customize character or word preferences (Tools > Preferences)
- Suggested Editing (Pencil icon > Editing, Suggesting, or Viewing)
- Add-ons (Add-ons > Get add-ons)
What you can create with these features:
Goals: Create comments under C1 Reporting Term in GradeBook Learn how to create a Comment Bank in GradeBook Target Audience: This s...
This professional development session, designed and created by Rick Mallon, has been created for our educators and business staff at Korea ...
If TouchCast is not a revolutionary idea, then at the very least it is extremely clever. Touchcast is built on HTML5 code, and it use...
To improve WiFi Connectivity for Educational devices at KIS, several changes were made in the summer. Only Educational devices will be...
Professional Development isn't meant to be boring. It needs to be relevant. Our session is about building PD at your school that mee...
The FishBowl is moving to a new home! You can find us now at http://www.kispd.com/ There is a link on the KIS.or.kr website at...
This week Tech Bytes presents Google Add-ons. Google Add-ons add more functionality to your documents, spreadsheets, and forms. I...
Grading & Assessment: PowerSchool & Schoology (Enterprise) Participants All Middle and High School teachers This session is d...
Create movies with YouTube Editor Goal: Prepare teachers to teach students to use YouTube Editor. Resources: Set up your YouTu...
This is week 2 of >_automatic and we are creating some interesting Automator workflows. Throughout the week we will continue to post som...