The KIS EdTech team would like to share some exciting news. We have set a new record for the number of attendances for the school year. Our previous record was 1187 attendances in the 2012-13 school year.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all who have attended The Fish Bowl Sessions in the past, all past and present KIS EdTech team members, and the administration of Korea International School. Without each and every one of you The Fish Bowl Professional Development Program would not have been such a success.
Past and present KIS EdTech Team members:
Bruce Roadside
Christine Usyak
Mark Page
Tim Bray
Chris Bernhardi
David Lee
Amalia Kingsbury
Rick Mallon
Art Schultz
Steve Katz
Ben Summerton
Friday, April 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured
Popular Posts
-
Note: The following presentation is from the 7th Annual 21C Learning Hong Kong Conference 2014. Presented on December 12 and 13 by Ben Summ...
-
Want easy tools to make awesome displays? Want students to output data collected in an interesting way? How the heck do I get that big ...
-
This is a professional development opportunity that is for any Mac, iOS or Android user. Welcome to >_Automatic - a 2 Week session tha...
-
Goals: Create comments under C1 Reporting Term in GradeBook Learn how to create a Comment Bank in GradeBook Target Audience: This s...
-
In 2015-16 our first group of One to World students will enter the Middle School. They will be required to have a MacBook as per usual, b...
-
I love Photoshop. I have a confession. I like Photoshop, and I'm self taught. I'm a geek, and I taught myself. I might be ...
-
Thursday March 9, 2017 09:00 - 16:00 Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre Steve Katz & Ben Summerton How can we make profess...
-
In the Fishbowl this week learn about PowerTeacher Comment Bank . In PowerTeacher Gradebook , you are able to add comments to your ...
-
We are pumped on Google Forms at KIS!! Some of the topics this workshop will cover are: Customizing Forms Adding photos and ...
-
This year, my school purchased not one, not two, but five 3D printers. All of them, the same model, the XYZ DaVinci Duo printer . As a...

No comments:
Post a Comment