The FishBowl
The Home of the FishBowl Professional Development Model.
Pages
Home
Fish Food
The EdTech Vision
Graduate Credit
EdTech Standards
Promo Gallery
History
Old Fish Bowl
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Tech Bytes in The Fishbowl
Don't forget to attend our Tech Bytes sessions Monday through Thursday at 1:10. Tech Bytes are 20 minute tools and tactics sessions. Look for a new topic each week.
This week Richard will introduce
Zoom
,
Caffeine
,
ScreenShot
and
Command F1
!
Don't forget to visit the
EdTech KIS Youtube channel
for how to videos and more!
Caffeine
Command F1
Screenshot
Zoom
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured
Popular Posts
21C Learning 7th Annual Conference Presentation - First Year Lessons from One to World : a 1:1 iPad program for Elementary students
Note: The following presentation is from the 7th Annual 21C Learning Hong Kong Conference 2014. Presented on December 12 and 13 by Ben Summ...
Infographics, Charts & Posters
Want easy tools to make awesome displays? Want students to output data collected in an interesting way? How the heck do I get that big ...
>_automatic
This is a professional development opportunity that is for any Mac, iOS or Android user. Welcome to >_Automatic - a 2 Week session tha...
Create a Comment Bank in PowerSchool Gradebook
Goals: Create comments under C1 Reporting Term in GradeBook Learn how to create a Comment Bank in GradeBook Target Audience: This s...
One2World Technology Integration and Innovation Showcase: Callout for Presenters
In 2015-16 our first group of One to World students will enter the Middle School. They will be required to have a MacBook as per usual, b...
Photoshop for Beginners
I love Photoshop. I have a confession. I like Photoshop, and I'm self taught. I'm a geek, and I taught myself. I might be ...
21CLHK Pre-Conference: A Professional Development Program for Your School
Thursday March 9, 2017 09:00 - 16:00 Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre Steve Katz & Ben Summerton How can we make profess...
PowerTeacher Comment Bank
In the Fishbowl this week learn about PowerTeacher Comment Bank . In PowerTeacher Gradebook , you are able to add comments to your ...
Advanced Google Forms
We are pumped on Google Forms at KIS!! Some of the topics this workshop will cover are: Customizing Forms Adding photos and ...
Adventures in 3D Printing
This year, my school purchased not one, not two, but five 3D printers. All of them, the same model, the XYZ DaVinci Duo printer . As a...
No comments:
Post a Comment